Plaza Dentist: Emergency Dental Services
Your Plaza dentist, Dr. Jodie Lee, offers emergency dental services with same-day appointment scheduling to accommodate your dental emergency. When your dental emergency occurs, it is important that you seek help quickly.
Here are some the dental emergencies treated by your Plaza dentist:
- Toothache – Sometimes brushing, rinsing, or flossing can relieve discomfort. When your pain is increasing as the day progresses or hurts for more than a day, you need to see a Plaza dentist.
- Tooth Loose/Knocked Out – An impact severe enough to loosen a tooth or knock out a tooth could cause additional oral damage and if left untreated, can lead to infection or other complications.
- Chipped/Broken Teeth – You want to seek immediate attention if the chip is significant or your tooth is cracked, or your tooth is in pieces.
- Lost Filling/Crown – This can be painful, and it is important that you get to see a dentist as quickly as possible to avoid infection or damage to your exposed gum.
- Abscess – An untreated oral infection can lead to an extremely painful and dangerous dental abscess. If the infection settles into your jawbone, you could need oral surgery.
We know that dental emergencies arise, even when shopping and dining at the Plaza. The Plaza sees an increased number of shoppers and diners during the 4th of July weekend. If you find yourself in a dental emergency and already at the Plaza, contact us immediately so we can see you quickly. Your Plaza dentist, Dr. Jodie Lee, is ready to help you.
Lee Plaza Dental
Ready to Improve Your Smile?
Schedule your appointment today.