Your Plaza Dentist Offers Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments As Well As Early, Late and Weekend Hours
February 18, 2021
Lee Plaza Dental is a family dental office, with same-day dental emergency appointments as well as early and late hours, and weekend hours to accommodate your busy schedule!
We know your schedule is already busy, and trying to fit in your family’s preventative care dental appointments during weekdays can be difficult. Trying to juggle normal work hours with children’s school hours and extracurricular activities doesn’t allow a lot of time for dental appointments during traditional business hours. You can find a Plaza dentist, Dr. Lee, of Lee Plaza Dental who is now open on weekend hours to help accommodate your needs.
No matter how your dental emergency occurs, your Plaza dentist, Dr. Lee, offers convenient, same-day dental emergency appointments. Oral pain is serious business, and can lead to further complications when left untreated. Here are a few reasons you might be feeling dental pain:
· Toothache: Sometimes brushing, rinsing or flossing can relieve discomfort. When your pain is increasing as the day progresses, or hurts for more than a day, you need to see your Plaza dentist for help.
· Loose Tooth/Knocked Out Tooth: An impact severe enough to loosen a tooth or knock out a tooth could cause additional oral damage, and if left untreated can lead to infection or other complications.
· Gum/Tongue/Cheek Injuries: A little bleeding after brushing or flossing can be normal, however, if the bleeding is not stopping or is a result of an impact injury, seek immediate dental attention from your Plaza dentist.
· Chipped/Broken Teeth: You want to seek immediate dental attention if the chip is significant, your tooth is cracked, or the tooth itself is in pieces.
· Lost Filling/Crown: Sometimes dealing with a lost filling or crown can be daunting, but it is important to see a dentist as quickly as possible to avoid infection, or damage to the exposed gum.
· Abscess: When left untreated, oral infections can lead to an extremely painful and dangerous dental abscess. Your Plaza dentist can help to determine if the infection has settled into your jawbone, and if you might need oral surgery.
You can find your Plaza dentist, Dr. Lee, located in St. Luke’s Medical Plaza, Bldg. 1 at 4320 Wornall Road, Suite 446, Kansas City, MO 64111. Lee Plaza Dental offers late office hours on Tuesday until 6:00 pm, early office hours on Thursday beginning at 7:00 am, and on Saturday from 8:00 am-1:00 pm. Please make sure to call the office for details regarding Saturday appointments.
Dr. Lee has always been passionate about helping people, promoting good oral health, and creating beautiful smiles. She has been practicing dentistry for over 15 years. With Dr. Lee, you can find a Plaza dentist who treats patients of all ages, and is committed to the highest quality dental care. Dr. Lee can accommodate preventative dental care, cosmetic and restorative dentistry, and any number of dental emergencies for all ages through her flexible business hours.
Don’t worry about not having enough time to fit in your family’s dental appointments on a weekday, or put back a restorative dentistry procedure because it just won’t fit in your schedule. You’ll find a Plaza dentist in Dr. Lee, who offers quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable environment. Contact us by calling (816) 323-0180, or feel free to use our convenient online scheduling tool to get your appointment set today!
Ready to Improve Your Smile?
Schedule your appointment today.