Lee Plaza Dental Offers Cosmetic Dentistry Services In Kansas City
June 18, 2020
When you need a dentist on the Plaza in Kansas City that provides cosmetic dentistry, Dr Jodie Lee, DMD, offers high-quality dental services with flexible scheduling, accepts most major insurance and CareCredit financing. If you want to improve the look of your smile while maintaining excellent overall oral health, give cosmetic dentistry a try.
With an impressive array of tools and techniques, our family dentist on the Plaza office provides the services you need in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility. From repairs to crowns to contouring – and everything in between – our cosmetic dentistry skills are sure to improve your smile!
Some of the cosmetic dental procedures that Lee Plaza Dental provide are:
1. Teeth Whitening – a smooth, painless process with huge benefits! It’s an essential way to improve your appearance and create positive first impressions. Dentist on the Plaza can remove stains and discoloration, giving your teeth a brighter, whiter shade with our whitening procedures. Keep in mind, teeth whitening is not the same thing as teeth cleaning, so it’s important to have periodic cleanings, as well as to continue practicing daily brushing, flossing and rinsing with an antiseptic mouthwash.
2. Reshaping and contouring – a procedure used by a dentist on the Plaza to correct crooked teeth, odd-shaped and misaligned teeth and overbites. Bonding is often combined with tooth reshaping. It is a common procedure for people with healthy teeth who want to make subtle changes for improving their smile. Dentist on the Plaza offers precise reshaping and contouring cosmetic dentistry.
3. Porcelain Veneers – ideal for aesthetic dental solutions and a popular alternative to crowns. Dentist on the Plaza can resolve many dental issues with veneers. Veneers are used to treat some of the same problems as bonding but have a longer life expectancy and color stability than bonding.
4. Bonding – a non-invasive, long-lasting procedure for restoring the look and function of natural teeth. It is often used for correcting spaces between the teeth, discoloration, and chipped, broken, cracked or stained teeth. Dentist on the Plaza may also use bonding for filling minor cavities or to protect exposed roots during other procedures.
5. Invisalign® – This is an excellent teeth-straightening solution for any age. Often preferred over metal braces, Invisalign® uses a series of virtually invisible aligners to straighten your teeth over time. The aligners are designed to target specific teeth and slowly make minor adjustments. Patients find this is a more manageable approach than traditional braces.
6. Crowns – an excellent option for restoring the shape and appearance of teeth when other procedures will not be effective. Crowns have the longest life expectancy of all cosmetic restoration procedures. Lee Plaza Dental provides a full range of effective cosmetic dentistry services including crowns, bridgework, fillings, and more.
Family dentist on the Plaza, Dr Lee, is family-focused, offering comprehensive preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing high-quality cosmetic dentistry that is tailored to every individual’s specific needs. If you are considering treatment, we will answer any questions you may have about our services. We offer flexible scheduling and emergency appointments. My family dentist on the Plaza accepts most major credit cards and insurance, and CareCredit financing.
Ready to Improve Your Smile?
Schedule your appointment today.